Richmond Auto Clinic uses only Certified Tradesmen or registered apprentices to service your vehicle. All apprentices are monitored and supervised by our Certified Technicians.
Richard: Has been certified since 1974 and has constantly upgraded his knowledge as the new technology for vehicles has evolved.
Current Certifications are:
- Aircare - Propane - Natural Gas
- ABS SYSTEMS Teives /Bochse /Delco
- BOSCHE CIS / K / KE injections systems
- Hitachi L systems
- Standard Transmissions
- Heating and air-conditioning Conversions to 134a
- Climate control systems/ Area controls
- Propane / Natural gas conversions and repairs
- Certified vehicle inspector to 5500 kgs
Richard has spent the last 20 years involved in AUTO RACING as a driver and crew chief in many formats.From Honda sedans / Nissan 510-240s- / Mazda RX7 / Formula- VW- Ford_-1600 & 2000 / Formula Libra & Go Karts.Through the years Richard has specialized in suspension systems and motor modifications for street and race applications. Through applying this knowledge to his daily operations, he is able to get optimum performance for your vehicle.
Through his years of experience, he has worked on many vehicles including
||Mazda (Rotary & Piston)
||VW (Air Cooled & Water Cooled)